MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER
| MY QUEEN |
Mom gave me everything in the world
Warmth and love and affection.
Always advised me
When I did not know the right words.๐
She opened her eyes to the world,
She pointed out the way of life.
Always sincerely loved
The grief dissipated.๐
I was relieved when I was annoyed
When it was hard for me.
You hugged me all the time
I felt your warmth.๐
I'm glad you, dear,
You are the most valuable of all.
You are my happiness, dear,
Nothing else is needed.๐
She is an angel on earth.
She is like a ray of sunshine
She is like the stars in the sky.๐
Friends, you appreciate mothers,
After all, they will not always be close.
Love them and take care of them with love
Never forget! ๐
Excellent ๐๐
ReplyDeleteI wish your mother a long life❤
ReplyDeleteMy first love๐❤️ mom❤️
ReplyDeleteGreat ๐๐
ReplyDeleteMy first love my mother ๐ good❤️
ReplyDeletethank you darlin
Deletethank you darlin
DeleteGreat blog❤️๐
ReplyDeletegreat job
ReplyDeleteGreat post...love it. ๐❤️
ReplyDeleteGreat ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteMother is everything ❤๐ฅ❤
ReplyDeleteLovely mom ❤️
ReplyDelete