Craft i created.


                                                                                                                                                                               I  used to create  as I  felt. The creations mentioned here  are one that I did as a hobby until I got the results after the A/L exam.                                                                                                                                                                          Although it was very tiring to create, I was more than happy to keep going. most of the elements used for this design were colored paper sheets, ribbons and gum.  everything that is created and how the color is applied to it is done by my own will. It took me about a month to create one. This design allows you to create using not only paper but also any disposable material. such designs are available in the market at many different prices. such a design can be seen without limit in the market. Different prices are set for such a design. These creations that I have worked so hard for are worth so much to me that I can't even value them. every time I see my creations , it makes my heart and mind happy. 💢💢💢A  few such designs of mine,👇👇👇                                                                                                                             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )