MY GRAND MOTHER
Grandmother, you are wonderful,
so gentle,
and yet so strong.....
You've always shown that you care, and without a doubt I belong.
You've been patient when I've strayed, and offered guidance when asked.
lt seems you can do anything, and fantastic with every task.
Always a source of calming comfort and a safety net when I fall.
Your love helps me in stressful times and supports me through it all.
I love you more than I can express, I pray l've earned your respect.
If I had my choice of grandmothers, you'd be the only one l'd select!
Grandmother without you our lives would be a sorry place,
We'd miss the kindness in your face,
We'd never have the love you share,
Nor know just how much you care,
So Grandmother we'd like you to know,
That we need you and love you and want it to show.
Lovely post 🥺❤
ReplyDeletethank you apsi ......
DeleteBeautiful work buddy
ReplyDeleteVery sensitive writing🖤
ReplyDeleteLovely🥺💘
ReplyDelete