SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )

 My protector as well as the pet is my puppy๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ❤๐Ÿ’•

                                                     He grew up in our own home near us from a                                                       young age.....

 I called him white  because he was like a cotton ball๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ

                                                      He is very close and loving with our family

It was white 's job to stay behind us at all times๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ

                                                      He shows us so much love๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

 Now he has grown strong and is before us as a strong defender๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜


๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“






                                                       Sometimes when I stare at him I feel like my heart  stops for a moment staring at me so innocently..

                                                       He always loves to play                                                          ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

 It strengthens my heart to stay by my side and act as my protector when my parents are not at home.

                                                        He truly loves us with all his heart๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

 white  does not sleep at night..

                                                          Always stays as a doorkeeper near the                                                                  door of the   house๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜                                                        

He loves my mom more than all of us,,,

 Because Mom loves him too๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤❤๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—


                                 ๐Ÿ’“   ๐Ÿ’“    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BABY 

Comments

  1. He is sooo cute. You are lucky to have that much cute pet. I think FAMILY spellings incorrect. Anyway this is nice blog buddy... Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog .you have a lovely bodyguard.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bodyguard is so cute.I like your puppy๐Ÿ•❤️‍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

Craft i created.