....THE SWEET VOICE I LOVE .....
Mrs. Nanda Malani is one of the top singers in the Sri Lankan anthem..💛💛
She is one of the most popular and respected singers in Sri .
Why's lyrics are chosen to represent the true nature of real life. Maintaining the same level of simplicity as she went so high was one of the most beautiful and endearing qualities I saw.
She is credited with starting a new chapter in the history of Sri Lankan classical music.👂👂💘💘 She has won eleven University Awards and eight Presidential Awards for Best Singer,...❤👍💙 Because of the passion for her voice, I have loved every song she does since I was a child. And even about her childhood, I was very keen to show more roofing. She was born in Aluthgama Lewan Duwa, a small village to a rural family of nine. With her adolescence she moved to Kotahena, Colombo and entered Sri Gunananda college.
Her journey begins at this school. She appeared in a poetry competition and won. Since then, her voice has become so popular that it has become popular on the radio, capturing a variety of realities. Of the songs she sang, my favorite was "Kurutu Ge Ge Pothe".😌😌😌😌😌
I have been in the habit of enjoying its flavors since I was a child. My only wish was to see the vitality of the voice she had seen where she was today.👀❤💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Too My favorite one .🖤love it
ReplyDeleteGood content..🔥❤️ keep it up sister
ReplyDeleteI also like her 🥺🤗🥰
ReplyDelete