Who am I ? .........

My name is Nimesha Harshani Dissanayake.  My permanent resident is in a beautiful village called maho in kurunegala district.  

                                                                                                                                        
 I  have  a  beautiful little  family.  Mom, Dad, my sister and I live there.  My sister is now married and living away from home.  Without her I would have had to live alone. My mom works at home and my dad is a police officer. 
Today I am a 22 year old girl.

 I obtained a high pass in the Ordinary Level and a pass in the Advanced Level and obtained admission to the University of visual @ performing  Arts, Colombo.

 It's really a joy for me as well as my parents.

 I love to go for walks with friends. It's a lot of  fun.  Someone who likes to live my life pretty much  freely.

 Other things to say about me I was very free in the early days about five months ago and then after I got to university I started teaching online there and I was busy every day.

Because of this I can no longer have fun with friends.👫👬👭  I love to eat milk rice and I like  avocado  juices.😋  Others like sports but I don't like it much.😣

 I like to watch Tamil  fillms a lot in my free time.  This is because they are very realistic.  In addition, I love to create different designs of wall hangings and different designs.

Always preferring to listen to music is my favorite hobby.

 I am a very emotional character 😓😣as well as someone who gets angry very quickly.😡😠😡

 My future hope is to graduate and become a music teacher.🎸🎷🎸🎤

 That is my dream.

                                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

Craft i created.

SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )