If you like to eat noodles then here is the recipe ..๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ☺️☺️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Œ

 I mostly make noodles for breakfast and dinner and don’t forget to serve those delicious ones to others as well.

Items that need to be prepared.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹


250 grams parboiled fresh noodles

 3 egg

 1 cup chopped, grated cabbage

 1 cup grated carrot

 1 cup sliced ​​onion

 7 sliced ​​green chili

 2 teaspoon powdered black pepper

 salt as required

 2 oil

 3 teaspoon ginger paste

 3 teaspoon garlic paste

 1 teaspoon ajinomoto

1 cup finely chopped bean

 2 tablespoon soy sauce

This has given us the ability to easily organize it step by step. I will show you how to make it.  This can be done in three steps.  Its first step,

first step ;

                                                     


                                        To make this easy recipe, the noodles should start with the skin boiling.  Once finished,                                                                                                     drain off excess water and set aside.                                                                                  Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat   and after the oil is sufficiently hot add the                                                                                                   ginger-garlic paste and fry for a while.  If you want to make it more flavorful, add some finely chopped raw chillies. You can also use vinegar soaked chilies.


second step ;

                         


                          Then put onion, beans and green chilies in the same pan                                                   and fry for a minute or two.  Add the carrots, cabbage,                                                  salt ,  pepper powder, soy sauce and aginomoto and      after    stirring the ingredients for a while, add the boiled noodles, break the eggs into the pan and mix well and cook for a few minutes.  If we want a smoky taste, the vegetable mixture should be stirred over high heat.


third step ;

                                                                             


Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.  When finished, transfer the dish to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves to give it a nice look.  Serve hot and you can pair it with the spicy gravy you like. This is the way I make it if I serve it to my family.  Make sure you try this recipe too.๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿค—❤️





There are many different ways to make noodles. These can be made in different ways to create different flavors. Mostly this is how I make noodles. These can be made in different ways to create different flavors. When I made this and presented it to my family, their response was overwhelming. They make it delicious to eat.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’•

Comments

  1. Mmm๐Ÿ˜‹I like noodles ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜❤️great ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Yummy๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mt favourite ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค. Yummy yummy ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

Craft i created.

SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )