MY BEST GIFT ............

 As soon as I turned 18, a dream came true that amazed me.

 As always, it was my loving mom and dad who gave me everything I could think of without missing a beat.❤❤❤

That morning my eye was drawn to my dream and it was my birthday present that made it amazing.

 It was my best gift.  A gift is a very valuable gift that is given to us for free in a way we never expected.

The value of such gifts does not depend on their size or small size.

 But it depends on the qualities of the person who gave the gift, the love, the tears, the happiness

 All that stuff is stored in it.

That is its value.


 So the Scooty ( moter bicycle ) ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•in front of my eyes that day had to give me enough pleasure to wet my eyes with tears.

 In any case, it is our parents who bring us such happiness.

 Its a very endearing thing.  Seeing my happiness, they both became even happier.

 I saw it through their eyes.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ❤️

I have loved this dream since I was a child๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟ‍♀️.  It was something I was very excited about when I was younger.๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐ŸŽ“

 That's what protects me when I travel.  And I will keep it alive.

 Because it's something my parents gave me in love and suffering, and it's the best birthday gift I 've ever had.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿ›ต๐Ÿ›ต❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

Craft i created.

SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )