My memories of the past associated with rain๐Ÿ’†‍♀๐Ÿ’†‍♀๐Ÿšฃ‍♀๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

 We all like light rain.  It's not as sweet as it sounds.  These days it often rains with lightning.  It's a bit scary but I really like it.  This is a time when the thoughts I feel are translated into words.

  The rain was beautiful, wasn't it?  Now he does not come with me to park paper boats.๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง






It's not roaring today but it's raining outside.  The drops of water that used to fall in the empty salmon tin that had been outside in the pouring rain now have a new rhythm. It's like fast rhythm music.  It's like a brown cotton ball. My mother is asleep too. I'm the only one who wakes up tonight .... cold ....  Cold tells me to go to sleep. But I like this quiet night rain so I thought I'd stay for a while.


 I slowly opened the window next to the bookshelf. I like to reach out and touch the raindrops. But my arms are not long enough.

 Very wonderful ...

 I was not allowed to stay out of the window too much. A cold wind from somewhere hugged me. My whole body went numb from the cold .If I had to open two more huts.


 The rain was beautiful, wasn't it?  Now he does not come with me to park paper boats.

 On the day when it rains loudly, I wish it had rained.  If we feel these things in the rain, the rain will go crazy too, right?  In the same way, if I hear some people scolding the rain, it will never come. I like the rain even more than the sun. But I do not like to go out on rainy days.  No one picks up a bag so easily when picking up and boarding buses.  Remember those days ... What a relief to see the body of a person next to a slightly damp umbrella.  Those who keep our umbrellas that save water. Let's just say it's all right.  Remember there was such a time ... if there is only one pair of shoes then I will know it again very reluctantly. If it is not dry then it is with the help of shopping bags.  Spectacle wearers get on a bus on a rainy day and suddenly the glasses are filled with mist.  Then this thing does not look like a blind man.  Need to swim in the rocks quickly.  Or you have to stay there for a while until the mist disappears....

                                                                                       How many other people like me who have gone to the past with the rain will go to the past with the rain at this time .....๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’— some people have fond memories and some have very sad memories.  ... as always, my happiness, rain, loneliness, songs are immersed together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY QUEEN IS MY MOTHER

Craft i created.

SPECIAL MEMBER OF MY FAMMILI (my bodyguard )